iLovePhoto is a photo printing service that subscribers can upload / browse their photos via App or Website, photos will be print out and delivery to subscriber’s designated address via mailing or subscribers can pick up the photos in the designate 7-11 stores.
Download iLovePhoto App to enjoy the service now!
∆ Applicable to operation system with Android 4.0 or above and iOS 7.0 or above
^ Subscribers are entitled to one local postal delivery per bill month, or extra $10 will be charged per order for mailing photos to Mainland (Package A/Package B), extra $20 will be charged per order for mailing photos to Mainland (Package C).
# Other photo size will be launched soon
Service monthly fee
|Package||Monthly fee||Service details||Extra service|
(Lowest Price $0.6 per Photo)
|Entitled to print out 30 photos and one local postal delivery per bill month / pick up photos in designated 7-11 stores||$10 per order for mailing photos to Mainland|
(Lowest Price $0.8 per Photo)
(Lowest Price $0.46 per Photo)
|Entitled to print out 60 photos and one local postal delivery per bill month / pick up photos in designated 7-11|
(Lowest Price $0.6 per Photo)
(Lowest Price $0.48 per Photo)
|Entitled to print out 80 photos and one local postal delivery per bill month / pick up photos in designated 7-11||$20 per order for mailing photo to Mainland|
(Lowest Price $0.6 per Photo)
* Special offer for 12 months-contract subscription of Package A1, B1 and C1
Download and Install
Search and download “iLovePhoto CMHK” in Play Store / App Store
Enter your CMHK mobile number and customer password for login; customers who not yet subscribe the service, please press “Subscribe Now” for service subscription)
Accept Service T&C and enjoy the service now
Terms & Conditions
1. iLovePhoto Photo Print Service (the "Service") is a photo printing service provided by China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited ("CMHK" or "we") which is allows user(s) to upload and browse the images by using the Apps iLovePhoto downloaded from Google Play or App Store, or use the service via iLovePhoto website during subscription period. Photos will be printed out and mailed to user’s designated address or user(s) can pick up the photos in the designated 7-11 stores. (Subscribers are entitled to one local postal delivery per month.) User(s) can enjoy the Service once per month according to the photo print service package they subscribed.
2. The Service is only applicable to customers who registered CMHK service plan.
3. Customer may only enjoy the photo printing service during the subscription period. If the customer terminates this Service or this Service is suspended for any overdue payment, the photo image archive in the server and iLovePhoto App will be deleted simultaneously, and cannot be retrieved.
4. By subscribing and continuing to use the Service, customer understands and agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions contained herein.
5. Customer agrees that he/she will not use the Service:
(a) to carry out or allow any copyright or other intellectual property infringement;
(b) for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purposes or any other purposes which we prohibit;
6. We make no warranty that:
(a) the Service will meet customer’s requirements;
(b) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; or
(d) the quality of any services, information or other material obtained by customer through the Services will meet his/her expectation.
7. Customer explicitly understands and agrees that he/she shall use the Service at his/her own risk. The Service is being provided to him/her on an “as is” basis and we explicitly disclaim any explicit or implied warranties (which include, without limitation, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’rights). We assume no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any customer communications or personalization settings or for any damage to customer’s device and PC or loss of data those results from using the Service (including without limitation, the download of any materials, data or information). Customer expressly relieves CMHK from any and all liabilities arising from the access or use of any part of the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by laws, CMHK’s aggregate liability to the customer under this agreement, at law or otherwise shall in no event be more than the service fees received from customer for the immediately twelve months’ period prior to the occurrence of the defaulting event.
8. The Service is for customer’s personal and individual use only and he/she must not reproduce, resell, share, capture or forward any content obtained from the Service.
9. All contents under the Service are provided by third parties and on an “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind, and we are not responsible or liable for their quality, nature, accuracy and usefulness of the contents.
10. The content and categories of content we make available on the Service and the charges of the Service are subject to change at anytime without prior notice.
11. Service charges should be paid in advance and on bill month basis. Customer is required to pay a full “Bill Month” service fee even if the Service is used for less than a month. Such charges will be automatically charged on customer’s CMHK mobile account and shown on monthly bill. No refund or exchange can be made once the service fees are paid by customers.
12. When the customer is to download the iLovePhoto Apps and/or use this Service through the data network, the relevant data transfer fee shall additionally be charged by CMHK or deducted from customer’s Mobile Data Plan/Package. If the customer is to download the iLovePhoto Apps and/or use this Service overseas, it may be required to pay separately the relevant data roaming fee.
13. Customer should check the compatibility of his/her device before subscribing to the Service. To access the Service via customer’s device, customer must first download the iLovePhoto app.
14. The Service shall only be applicable to the operation system of Android 4.0 or above, iOS 7.0 or above.
15. No credit or refund is available for whatsoever reasons, including without limitation, in respect of any time when the Service or any part thereof is disrupted or suspended for maintenance or as a result of technical difficulties or a circumstance beyond our reasonable control or where the customer is not able to access the Service or stream the content therein for whatever reason. If CMHK is not able to receive payment from customers by the means of payment method customers have selected before the start of any subscription month, the Service will be automatically suspended until the service fees are received in full by CMHK.
16. CMHK may, with or without notice to customer, (i) deactivate or suspend the Service or any part thereof to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs; (ii) limit or suspend customer's access to any of the Service if CMHK is of the opinion that such action is appropriate as a result of the customer's use of the Service; (iii) take any steps or omit to take any steps for any reason CMHK deems necessary for the management or the operation of any of the Service and CMHK's business, that may expand, reduce, modify, suspend, limit, make inaccessible or adversely affect the Service or any part thereof.
17. CMHK may, upon discovery of suspected or inchoate, fraudulent, deceptive, unlawful or improper use of the Service by customer, suspend customer's access to any or all of the Service temporarily or permanently.
18. Customer agrees to be bound by the End Users License Agreement of iLovePhoto for using the Service. Terms and conditions of the said license agreement can be downloaded at the following link: http://www.ilovephoto.com.hk/cmhk/info?lang=en#tnc。
19. CMHK reserves the right to change all of the above terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice. CMHK may post the changes to the above terms and conditions on its website. Customer’s continued use or access to the Service conclusively demonstrates his/her acceptance of these changes. All matters and disputes will be subject to CMHK’s system records and CMHK’s final decision.
20. The content of the Service shall be provided by a third party supplier, namely Amoeba Limited. The content of the Service may change without any prior notice. CMHK shall not be responsible for any liability incurred from or in connection with the content, the downloading of the iLovePhoto Apps and/or use of the Service (including but not limited to the accuracy of the information provided by the third party supplier, and any fees, expenses, losses and damages incurred from or caused by the downloading of the iLovePhoto Apps and/or use of the Service by the customer or any other persons). CMHK shall have the final decision as to any dispute in all respects in relation to the Service.