CMHK Visual Voice Mail
CMHK Visual Voice Mail Service is an app-based voicemail service which allows users to listen, reply, save and delete voice messages via App, no longer limited with the IVR system.
• Manage your voice mail box without dialing to 218/92089218
• View your voice mail list with simple user interface
• Respond any voice mail with one click: replay, save, delete, callback and even SMS
• Record a new greeting and it will synchronize to our VM system
• Auto synchronize your voice mail via Mobile Network or Wi-Fi Network (Optional)
• CMHK VVM App (for subscription of Basic VVM only)
• Dial 24-hour Customer Care Hotline 12580
* This Service supports handset with Android 4.0 or above version only
* This Service is applicable for CMHK customers which already have Basic Voice Mail Service or Premium Voice Mail Service to subscribe only.
|Service||Monthly fee||Applicable user|
|Basic Visual Voice Mail Service||$18/month||Applicable for Basic VM users only|
|Premium Visual Voice Mail Service||FREE||Applicable for Premium VM users only|
Download and Install
Search and download “CMHK VVM” App in Google Play Store
Activate CMHK VVM App (Please click “Subscribe” for service subscription)
Accept “T&C” and enjoy the service
Terms & Conditions
1. China Mobile Hong Kong Visual Voicemail ("this Service") is an app-based voicemail service which provides for Android users. A customer may make use of this Service by searching, downloading and installing the software Apps of CMHK Visual Voicemail in Google Play Store and completing the application for this Service. The Service is only applicable to customers who registered China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited
2. (“CMHK”) service plan with basic voice mail or premium voice mail service.
3. If the customer terminates this Service or this Service is suspended for any overdue payment, the voicemail archive in the server will be deleted simultaneously, and the voicemail archive saved in the VVM app will also be deleted simultaneously and cannot be retrieved.
4. By subscribing and continuing to use the Service, customer understands and agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions contained herein.
5. For security reason, CMHK strongly recommend our clients not to use any third’s party SIM card or mobile phone to login VVM even under WiFi network.
6. Customer agrees that he/she will not use the Service:
(a) to carry out or allow any copyright or other intellectual property infringement;
(b) for any illegal, improper, obscene or defamatory purposes or any other purposes which may be prohibited by CMHK;
7. CMHK makes no warranty that:
(a) the Service will meet customer’s requirements;
(b) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
(c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; or
(d) The quality of any services, information or other material obtained by customer through the Services will meet his/her expectation.
8. Customer explicitly understands and agrees that he/she shall use the Service at his/her own risk. The Service is being provided to him/her on an “as is” basis and CMHK explicitly disclaims any explicit or implied warranties (which include, without limitation, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’ rights). CMHK assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any customer communications or personalization settings or for any damage to customer’s device and PC or loss of data that results from using the Service (including without limitation, the download of any materials, data or information). Customer expressly relieves CMHK from any and all liabilities arising from the access or use of any part of the Service. To the maximum extent permitted by laws, CMHK’s aggregate liability to the customer under this agreement, at law or otherwise shall in no event be more than the service fees received from customer for the immediately twelve months’ period prior to the occurrence of the defaulting event.
9. The Service is for customer’s personal and individual use only and he/she must not reproduce, resell, share, capture or forward any content obtained from the Service.
10. The content and categories of content CMHK makes available on the Service and the charges of the Service are subject to change at anytime without prior notice.
11. Service charges should be paid in advance and on bill month basis. Customer is required to pay a full “Bill Month” service fee even if the Service is used for less than a month. Such charges will be automatically charged on customer’s CMHK mobile account and shown on monthly bill.
12. When the customer is to download the CMHK Visual Voicemail Apps and/or use this Service through the data network, the relevant data transfer fee shall additionally be charged by CMHK or deducted from customer’s Mobile Data Plan/Package. If the customer is to download the CMHK Visual Voicemail Apps and/or use this Service overseas, it may be required to pay separately the relevant data roaming fee.
13. Customer should check the compatibility of his/her device before subscribing to the Service.
14. No refund nor exchange can be made once the service fees are paid by customers.
15. No credit or refund is available for whatsoever reasons, including without limitation, in respect of any time when the Service or any part thereof is disrupted or suspended for maintenance or as a result of technical difficulties or a circumstance beyond CMHK’s reasonable control or where the customer is not able to access the Service or stream the content therein for whatever reason. If CMHK is not able to receive payment from customers by the means of payment method customers have selected before the start of any subscription month, the Service will be automatically suspended until the service fees are received in full by CMHK.
16. CMHK may, with or without notice to customer, (i) deactivate or suspend the Service or any part thereof to carry out system maintenance, upgrading, testing and/or repairs; (ii) limit or suspend customer's access to any of the Service if CMHK is of the opinion that such action is appropriate as a result of the customer's use of the Service; (iii) take any steps or omit to take any steps for any reason CMHK deems necessary for the management or the operation of any of the Service and CMHK's business, that may expand, reduce, modify, suspend, limit, make inaccessible or adversely affect the Service or any part thereof.
17. CMHK may, upon discovery of suspected or inchoate, fraudulent, deceptive, unlawful or improper use of the Service by customer, suspend customer's access to any or all of the Service temporarily or permanently without being liable to the customer.
18. CMHK reserves the right to change all of the above terms and conditions at anytime without prior notice. CMHK may post the changes to the above terms and conditions on its website. Customer’s continued use or access to the Service conclusively demonstrates his/her acceptance of these changes. All matters and disputes will be subject to CMHK’s system records and CMHK’s final decision.
19. This Service shall only be applicable to the operation system of Android 4.0 to 5.1.