Mainland China "1-Card-Multi-Number" Value-added Service Charges
- “1-Card-Multi-Number” service value added service is calculated on a whole “Bill Month” basis. Customer is required to pay a full“Bill Month”service fee even if the service is used for less than a month. Bill month is defined as the period from the monthly invoice issuance day in any month to the day immediately preceding the same day of the following month.
- The dialing method of “1-Card-Multi-Number” service will be the same as that of Direct Dial Roaming, but Mainland China number will be displayed.
- The validity period of “1-Card-Multi-Number” Pass will be at 23:59 of the last day.
- The Mainland China number is assigned randomly and customer cannot return, choose or request to change to other Mainland China numbers. Customer cannot keep or use the allocated Mainland China number once the service has been expired or terminated due to whatever reasons.
- The monthly fee of “1-Card-Multi-Number” VAS service will be automatically deducted every month. If you want to terminate the service, please call 12580.
- Mainland China "1-Card-Multi-Numer" service region now extended to the whole Mainland China.
- While in Mainland China, use Roaming Call Back Service to call Hong and your Hong Kong number will be shown on recipient's handset (charges are the same as direct dial method). Mainland China “1-Card-Multi-Number” customer could enjoy the special rate when calling to designed countries/destinations by using *115* in Mainland China. For details please visit Mainland China "1-Card-Multi-Number" Roaming Call Back Service offer.
- If customers receives any incoming call to his/her Mainland China number while roaming in Hong Kong/other countries or destination, and additional charge of $0.65/min will be required.
- The tariff may vary depending on exchange rate fluctuation, tax & the price changes by the visited networks.
"1-Card-Multi-Number" Service Terms and Conditions
- “1-Card-Multi-Number Service” (1CMN Service) is provided by China Mobile Hong Kong Co. Ltd. (“CMHK”). Customer can use the local mobile number provided by CMHK, the “Mainland China number” provided by China Mobile Communication Corporation (“CMCC”) and the “Macau number” provided by Companhia de Telecomunicacoes de Macau S.A.R.L. (“CTM”). “Mainland China number” shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the Mainland China laws and regulations or any relevant policies and relevant Terms and Conditions of CMCC (including but not limited to the rights of termination and/ or suspension of that Mainland China number); “Macau number” shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the Macau laws and regulations or any relevant policies and relevant Terms and Conditions of CTM (including but not limited to the rights of termination and/ or suspension of that Macau number). If any disputes of the use of Mainland China number or Macau number arisen, Customer should contact the number provider by himself/ herself, CMHK shall not be held liable.
- The use (and/or continued use) of the Mainland China mobile number(s) is subject to the successful registration of real name registration (“the Registration”) as required by the authorities of Mainland China , as well as other laws, rules and regulations of Mainland China. The Registration is subject to the approval of the authorities of Mainland China and CMHK does not warrant that the Registration will be successful. Customer understands and agrees that notwithstanding any contrary provisions in the agreement(s) for the Services or VAS, his or her Mainland China mobile number may be discontinued at any time without any compensation if he or she fails to complete the Registration timely or if the Registration is not successful.
- Once the 1CMN Service is activated, "IDD Service - Hong Kong IDD001 & Mainland China Roaming IDD Service" and "International Roaming Service - Voice only" will also be activated automatically (not applicable to existing customers already subscribed to International Roaming Service). Customer agrees to terms and conditions herein contained together with the terms and conditions for “IDD service” and “International Roaming Service” of CMHK. For details, please visit:https://eshop.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Global_Services/IDD/tone/global-services-idd1597.html. If Customer cancels the 1CMN Service, "IDD Service - Hong Kong IDD001 & Mainland China Roaming IDD Service" and "International Roaming Service - Voice only” will also be cancelled automatically.
- Customer hereby expressly acknowledges that in the event that 1CMN Service is being terminated or suspended for whatever reason, normal roaming tariff at the prevailing rate will be applied for all roaming services used.
- Once the 1CMN Service is activated, Customer is entitled to enjoy CMHK’s “Hong Kong Ringback Tone Service” for free. This free offer will be forthwith terminated if the 1CMN Service is for any reason cancelled, suspended or terminated and CMHK’s “Hong Kong Ringback Tone Service” shall forthwith become chargeable at CMHK then prevailing rate until notice to terminate such service is served by the Customer.
- The roaming tariff of 1CMN Service is only applicable to the designated 1CMN regions include Macau and all provinces in Mainland China but not Taiwan (“1CMN Region”). When Customer is located at any region outside the signal-receiving scope of 1CMN Region, normal roaming tariff will be applied. For details, please visit: https://eshop.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Global_Services/globalRoaming/coverage_n_fee/global-services-roam.html. The signal-receiving scope of 1CMN Region is subject to the traffic conditions, local conditions, hardware, software and/or other conditions which may arise. In the event that roaming signal is connected to any telecommunication networks that are outside the 1CMN Region, customer shall be solely responsible for all extra roaming charges incurred. CMHK will not assume any liability for the extra expenses caused.
- 1CMN Service includes voice call and SMS services only. Mainland China mobile number will be shown on all outgoing calls made in Mainland China and Hong Kong mobile number will be shown on all SMS sent irrespective of the territory under the 1CMN Service. For details, please refer to the table below: